What's new
What's new

Moon landing or or not?

I have a drone here on my desk that can video tiny details from quite a distance. Why can't we get any current shots in FOCUS showing stuff.
It would FOREVER prove it was done........they can't because we didn't....
Drones need an atmosphere to fly. Kind of lacking between the earth and moon. Other wise just use a plane. Are you saying all the pilots are lying and there is no maximum flying altitude for any planes?
They did manage a drone flying on mars in very thin atmosphere. Still need a rocket to get there first.
Bill D

I'll probably regret getting involved in this but here goes...

Questions for the moon landing deniers.

Did a bunch of Saturn V rockets launch from Cape Canaveral or were those all faked?

If they weren't fake, were there people on board who later splashed down in the Atlantic or not?

If there were people on board, did Apollo 8 and 10 really orbit the moon or was that faked? Is the Earthrise photo from Apollo 8 real or fake?

Did the Apollo 13 emergency and crew recovery really happen?

Did Gus Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee really die in a fire during a test on the launch pad?

That's all I can think of right now.
Yes the rocket went up. I think they were in low earth orbit only doing satellite work and yes they did come back. And yes they did die on the launch pad. If you remember back in the 60s there was a real threat from Russia a lot more important then some moon rocks we fell behind Russias space program and hiding behind a moon landing was the only possible scenario
Don

When NASA gave us the internet, their chief information scientist was quoted saying, "Today, we are putting the internet in the public's hands so all of humanity will be able to share cat memes and engage in flame wars with anonymous strangers on forums. No longer will we allow these joys of life to remain the privilege of a select few behind these secure gates."

In other words, I'm just using the internet the way it was meant to be used :) But I hear ya.
I doubt you hear anyone outside your echo chamber.

Geez...the drone is just an example of the technology we have that we have at which is very low level.
I'm not saying use a drone to go to the moon....... :rolleyes5:
And actually, I am familiar with medium format......... prefer Mamiya.

So...I'll ask again Moon landers......why don't we have close, in focus pictures of the stuff left on the moon????
Now, we have very clear photos of Mars surface. That's a few miles more away than the moon.
You can see tiny rocks. etc.
Or, is it there isn't any distortion from Mars, space is less messed up that way....??????
Yea right.......
Now of course we have not sent something to the moon to photo the junk, they can't because it's not there.

Now, I'll throw this out....what better way to hide putting spy satellites in orbit to spy on the Russians than the moon program .????
Big rocket, lots of space behind the capsule for stuff.......
13"s mission was a ploy to keep the masses involved so funding and support would be there until they got what they needed up there.

Geez...the drone is just an example of the technology we have that we have at which is very low level.

So...I'll ask again Moon landers......why don't we have close, in focus pictures of the stuff left on the moon????
Now, we have very clear photos of Mars surface. That's a few miles more away than the moon.
Or, is it there isn't any distortion from Mars, space is less messed up that way....??????
Yea right.......
Now of course we have not sent something to the moon to photo the junk, they can't because it's not there.

Now, I'll throw this out....what better way to hide putting spy satellites in orbit to spy on the Russians than the moon program .????
13"s mission was a ploy to keep the masses involved so funding and support would be there until they got what they needed up there.
you should write scripts for hollywood...

LOL.....wonder what the pay is????

Well, I'm done now....shook up the moon landers .........just waiting for some real evidence....
the only thing you and borealis shook is everyone's belief that you 2 are sane, rational people. off under the rock you go!

Jay: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.

Kay : A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it

Heck, one of my fellow Hollywood writers got it correct, the quote from MIB... :D
shook is everyone's belief that you 2 are sane, rational people
Because I look outside the box at the evidence and don't just bow down to the talking head on TV???
If you believe everything on TV, Internet, you my friend are being duped.
So, then who is sane and rational?

Empower....here's your chance to shine........post proof.
Don't just throw snide remarks at me.....really?

Jay: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.

Kay : A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it

Heck, one of my fellow Hollywood writers got it correct, the quote from MIB... :D

Because I look outside the box at the evidence and don't just bow down to the talking head on TV???
If you believe everything on TV, Internet, you my friend are being duped.
So, then who is sane and rational?

Empower....here's your chance to shine........post proof.
Don't just throw snide remarks at me.....really?
what fucking high horse did you ride in on ASSuming that i watch TV? stopped doing that when i got out of my teen years. ()*& you for painting me with your stupid brush.

My my...

.It was more of a general population statement Tv, Faceboo* Internet Etc.....basically any media you let yourself absorb into........as factual information
in which you don't question.
The majority of people do just that, and then when someone speaks something different or something that requires them to possibly question an existing
position, conviction or presumption, well you just showed what happens with your last response.
History is full of this, how many thought the world was flat, how much ridicule did they take until it was proven the earth was round.

Ok, yea I'm done now with this thread........you all enjoy.:leaving:

Last edited:
My my...

.It was more of a general population statement Tv, Faceboo* Internet Etc.....basically any media you let yourself absorb into........as factual information
in which you don't question.
The majority of people do just that, and then when someone speaks something different or something that requires them to possibly question an existing
position, conviction or presumption, well you just showed what happens with your last response.
History is full of this, how many thought the world was flat, how much ridicule did they take until it was proven the earth was round.

Ok, yea I'm done now with this thread........you all enjoy.:leaving:
You mean the same internet you are on?

Watch the lunar rover videos......then read this from Wiki;

The acceleration due to gravity on the surface of the Moon is approximately 1.625 m/s2, about 16.6% that on Earth's surface or 0.166 ɡ.[1] Over the entire surface, the variation in gravitational acceleration is about 0.0253 m/s2 (1.6% of the acceleration due to gravity). Because weight is directly dependent upon gravitational acceleration, things on the Moon will weigh only 16.6% (= 1/6) of what they weigh on the Earth.

Then why does the "dust" being kicked up from the tires fall immediately back down just like here on Earth?
Sorry Moon landers..
Do know what an atmosphere is? Why would you expect to see the exact same reactions with 1/6 th gravity and no atmosphere? Air turbulance mixes swirls every thing. The reaction blast when landing would probably be 1/6 as much as on earth .Even though the physics are the same, every thing would appear to be different from what little you know, which is only what you have observed on Earth. I suppose all the launches made prior to the landings were fake also. They just went up in low Earth orbit for a few days and splashed down saying yeah we went around the moon. I suppose the space shuttle was fake too?

They built a complete office complex across from the Daytona Speedway which I was told it was only for the moon project.
Maybe that was where they did all special effects for the movie? My younger brother worked there for a while and one of his jobs was watching them burn trash because of his security clearance. Wouldn't want all those faked productions to leak to the public.

Drones need an atmosphere to fly. Kind of lacking between the earth and moon. Other wise just use a plane. Are you saying all the pilots are lying and there is no maximum flying altitude for any planes?
They did manage a drone flying on mars in very thin atmosphere. Still need a rocket to get there first.

Yea right.......

You don't think that camera tech has improved a little in the last 50 years? You surely don't really believe all that Mars stuff is real? After all it is probably 1k times harder to go and land a rover on Mars let alone run for a year or so.
Why would NASA spend any hard to get funds to prove something to a bunch of keyboard jockeys? They are pretty confidant that they got all they wanted from the moon project ,time to move on.

This is getting out of hand.
People have beliefs in many things right, sideways or upside down.
Trying to tell them other is simply a pointless argument.
We have to accept that others think what they do based on whatever.
I think we went to the moon. Some think it was a scam on the public.
We do need to honor opinions of all sorts.
Is not the freedom of opinion and views what the USA was built on and so many in the long line died for ...... or have we lost that capability ?
I might not agree with MwTech here but I for sure see his POV and will defend his right to believe as he wants to my grave.
Let us all lighten up a bit and give room.
Many good men gave all so that we have such. They all had views of everything.

Last edited:
This is getting out of hand.
People have beliefs in many things right, sideways or upside down.
Trying to tell them other is simply a pointless argument.
We have to accept that others think what they do based on whatever.
I think we went to the moon. Some think it was a scam on the public.
We do need to honor opinions of all sorts.
Is not the freedom of opinion and views what the USA was built on and so many in the long line died for ...... or have we lost that capability ?
I might not agree with MwTech here but I for sure see his POV and will defend his right to believe as he wants to my grave.
Let us all lighten up a bit and give room.
Many good men gave all so that we have such. They all had views of everything.
very true. Here is the facts. The folks that believe it didn't happen would need to be on a rocket, go to the moon and see the flag and the reflectors and anything else left behind. That is the only proof they will accept. Same as the ones that believe we did. There will have be undeniable proof that it didn't happen. So why argue? What bothers me is certain ones take to insulting people and making generalized statements about the intelligence of other members just because they have a different opinion. That is the behavior of narcistic jack asses and I will call anyone out on that. It is ok to disagree hell it is good to debate and talk about things like adults. Just keep it respectful.

Back